CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I highly recommend Reliance Auto. They gave us a very fair quote on the work to be done and had it done exactly when they said they would for exactly the price they quoted. Excellent service, very professional, quality work that's prompt and for a fair price.
Chaim B., 06/16/2021
Absolutely stellar service. I talked with Dave about an issue with my friends Forester, and he was super polite and respectful. Got the car towed to his shop and fixed the same day. He also explained the process of the repair and treated us like family. I'll be sending my business to Reliance from now on. Thanks!
Andrew A., 06/16/2021